Sunday, May 1, 2011

Jamie and Nick's Wedding

Two weeks ago one of my best friends from childhood got married. I was lucky enough to represent her in the wedding as well as create her cake for her. It was a challenge that definitely pushed my limits, but the memory of her weekend made it all worth it. I felt so excited to see Jamie plan and execute such a successful wedding to her perfect other half! Jamie loves all things old fashioned, which explains the "Gone with the Wind" cake topper and elegant scrolls on the side of her cake. She also loves doing things with Nick that he enjoys, such as rock climbing. This is why she asked me to make a groom's cake for him that represented that. It was so much fun to create both because I knew how well-planned each of her ideas were. It was a weekend that I'm proud to show off here, and I know I'll remember it for a long time!




No comments:

Post a Comment