Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Baby Shower at School



Put a bunch of teachers in one room to celebrate a new baby and the joy level increases exponentially.  I was so excited that the planning committee came to me to make some kid-friendly cupcakes for the shower.  As I've been reminded by the mom-to-be, "there are so few surprises in life," and they're waiting to find out the sex of the baby until it's born.  They've appropriately decorated the nursery with Noah's Ark and Jungle animals.






In order to keep the cupcakes simple on an already colorful tablescape, I topped them with sage green fondant leaves. Simple, yes, but I wanted the chocolate/peanut butter combination to speak up a bit.






Happy baby shower, Tara-Jeanne!



*Coming soon- the most exciting cake purchase I've ever made! (ok....maybe just the most exciting this year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment