Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cayce and Kyle's Wedding






Now that the marathon month is coming to a close, I have time to add a few snapshots from Cayce and Kyle's wedding! Cayce is someone who heard about me from a friend, and after finding out how many people we knew in common, I'm surprised our paths haven't crossed sooner! She was so much fun to work with, and her flexibility made the 250 cupcakes for her wedding a breeze. From a drop off tasting, they narrowed her flavors down to the following:

Chocolate with espresso chip frosting





Almond with vanilla buttercream





lemon with a raspberry filling and buttercream (my favorite!)





Their wedding was held at one of my favorite places in Harrisonburg, Cross Keys Vineyard. I was the most excited because I was able to try out my new cupcake stand. Thanks Cayce and Kyle for giving me such a fun project!

1 comment:

  1. Casey, your cupcakes were AMAZING! Seriously, looking at these pictures makes me drool. I should have taken a few home with me. So fun that you were a part of my friend's big day!! :)

    ReplyDelete