Sunday, July 17, 2011

Anne Merrin and Everette's Wedding




I'm happy to announce that I have another pleasant wedding experience under my belt. Anne Merrin has such a descriptive way of seeing things, and she was able to offer me a lot of her vision as we planned for her wedding. We certainly had a few setbacks along the way. That's bound to happen when most of the communication is done online, and the wedding is so far out of town. That being said, it all went very smoothly on the day-of. I'm excited to enjoy this couple as they enjoy their married life!

Pictured: 5 tier cake with fondant drape and stargazer lilies.
Flavors: Chocolate cake with raspberry buttercream and White cake with lemon curd and lemon cream cheese frosting

2 comments:

  1. Casey - You have an amazing talent! I have heard about your baking creations over the years from Kristina. However, seeing the visual is simply exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just incredible, Case! WoW!!! :) Looks yummy too!!

    ReplyDelete