Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Circus for Baby Hammarback

When I was home for the weekend I had the chance to bake and deliver these cupcakes for a baby shower. I can't thank Julie enough for calling me to help out. Her ideas and decor (not to mention an adorable invitation!) made the Circus theme over the top, in the best way. She had a favorite recipe, so we stuck with it for all 40 cupcakes. 15 were decorated like popcorn tubs, made out of mini marshmallows. The rest of the cupcakes were topped with my very first purchase from etsy.com, a vendor called Tickled Plum.

Enjoy!










2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the little popcorn cupcakes!!! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey, I ADORE those popcorn kernels! What a creative idea! Please tell me you'll still be cake-ing it up in a few years when I get married. :) Consider yourself booked because you do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete