Sunday, November 4, 2012

I've been featured!

So many things have happened since my last blog! I've become a Mrs., survived hurricane Sandy twice, and endured a busy busy week at school.  I've got a long list of things that make me happy in cake world, so it seems like a fitting time to get back on the blog.

One of my new favorite people Jessica Maskell came to me after her own wedding with a proposition. (I suppose my cupcakes passed the test, and she was ready to take our cake relationship to the next step!) She is a wedding guru and works in the DC area to promote vendors.  This fall she put together a wedding shoot with some of the people she's worked with in the past, and asked me to represent the baking end! I was so excited by her vision and sneak peak photo looks amazing. 


I'm so honored to be featured with other DC greats, and looking forward to seeing more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment