Thursday, January 24, 2013

Big News!

I wanted to give myself a few days to make sure it all went through (and to pinch myself a few times!) and tonight I can finally share my big news.

A few weeks ago I was approached by a representative from TheKnot.com who said my cakes were just what they look for on their site.  Considering I used it for my own wedding planning I know what a big deal it is! 

Cakes by Casey started as more of a hobby than anything. I'm so proud that I can still enjoy it as my "extra job" on the side, but that it can be valued by a place like TheKnot. I'm so excited by the exposure and opportunities this will offer myself and my oven!

Below are a few screenshots of my new profile. Check it out and let me know what you think. If I've been lucky enough to bake for you, feel free to leave a review! 

Here's the link: Cakes by Casey


There are a few ways to find me on your own but until I get enough hits, this is the easiest:

Click on Wedding Ideas: Cakes


Find your cake baker 

Washington, D.C.

Type in Cakes by Casey and Reston, VA

Voila! You can check out my contact info, photographs, reviews, etc.  







Soon I'll be linking it to social media so it should be a bit more streamlined. 


Each chance to bake has meant so much to me and I'm thrilled to be able to keep trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment